Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Instagram Diaries

Raspberry Bloom: Instagram Diaries http://instagram.com/dianaabaroa

Third edition of  "Instagram Diaries".....Let's get started!!/ Tercera edición de "Instagram Diaries" 

1. Finally it stopped raining, and that's my view almost every morning!
2. Halloween decorations everywhere <3
3. My attempt at styling my hair into a milkmaid braid, the same tutorial had two hairstyles.
4.  The past weekend, Nadi and I made the centerpieces for my aunt's birthday party, I absolutely loved them!
5. This Sunday, my local grocery store finally had pumpkins in all its versions, you should've seen my face: P
6. It's tangerine season, and I just can think of freshly squeezed tangerine juice.
7. My nails inspired by Halloween/ Day of the Dead  tones <3
8. We finally have Pumpkin Spice latte and frappuccino in Mexico, my idea was to have latte, because I've tried the homemade version, but I ended up with a frappuccino and I loved the flavor, it's perfect!

9. I love this time of  the year because there are hojaldras everywhere, and I always try to taste every hojaldra that crosses my way...

Share your favorite moments in the comments below, I'd love to hear (read) them!

1. Por fin dejó de llover, y así ha estado amaneciendo!!
2. Halloween en todos lados <3
3. Mi intento de hacer una "milkmaid braid", usando el mismo tutorial de la otra vez.
4. El fin pasado Nadi y yo hicimos los centros de mesa para la fiesta de mi tía, los amé!!
5. Este domingo por fin llegaron las Halloween, pie y mini pumpkins, tendrían que haber vistó mi cara :P
6. Ya es temporada de mandarina, y todo el tiempo quiero hacerlas juguito.
7. Mis uñitas inspiradas en colores de Halloween/día de muertos <3
8. Por fin llegó el Pumpkin Spice latte y frappuccino a México, mi idea era pedir el latte del cual he probado la versión casera pero terminé con un frappuccino y me encantó el sabor, es perfecto!!
9. Me encanta esta época del año porque hay hojaldras en todos lados, trató de probar casi todas las que se atraviesan en mi camino...

Comparte tus momentos favoritos, me encantaría escucharlos(leerlos)!!

Instagram: @dianaabaroa

Love,
Di.

3 comments:

  1. Love your Instagram pics!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and thanks for the visit too!! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Diana ! Me encanta tu blog! y tu instagram también! :) si el pan de muerto a mi no se me escapa, aquí en mi ciudad no hay starbucks :( pero ame las uñas yo no he podida pintarmelas he tenido bastante trabajo! te mando un beso y te veo en mi blog

    http://jenyapio.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...