Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Monthly Favorites {September}

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {September}
{I adored how my mix and match nails turn out, I took the inspiration from an image I saw on Pinterest./ Me encantó como quedaron mis uñitas, tomé la idea de una imágen que ví en Pinterest.}


I love when people share their monthly favorites because I can get some pretty cool suggestions thanks to this, maybe a great meal, or a new restaurant, a great beauty product, or they talk about a good movie (we looove watching movies), or I can even listen to some really good songs. So, each month I'll share all the things and random moments that made my month incredibly good, from food, fashion, beauty.... you know the drill!! ;)

I know autumn began some days ago, but it seems that I been completely obsessed over autumnal things the whole month, sorry!!

I would love to hear which were your monthly favorites??

Me encanta cuando la gente comparte sus favoritos del mes porque puedo conseguir algunas muy buenas sugerencias gracias a esto, tal vez una buena comida, o un nuevo restaurante, un gran producto de belleza, o hablan de una muy buena película (nos encanta ver películas), o incluso puedo escuchar algunas canciones muy buenas. Así que, cada mes voy a compartir todas las cosas y momentos aleatorios que hicieron mi mes increíblemente bueno, desde comida, moda, belleza...... ustedes ya saben! ;)

Sé el otoño empezó hace unos días, pero parece que he estado completamente obsesionado por cosas otoñales todo el mes, lo siento!

Me encantaría saber cuales fueron tus favoritos del mes?

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {September}
{Since the weather was cloudy and rainy the whole month, I practically lived in these two the whole time./ Como el clima estuvo nublado y lluvioso todo el mes, prácticamente viví en estos dos todo el tiempo.

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {September}
{I hadn't had a frappuccino in such a long time, I asked for a Cappucino carameli frappé(caramel=autumn), and it was so-so good!!/ No había tomado un frappé en un largo tiempo, pedimos un  Cappucino carameli frappé (caramelo=otoño), y estuvo tan, tan bueno!!}

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {September}
{I've been extremely obsessed with all apple-cinnamon things, tea, bars, apple pie oatmeal./ He estado muy obsesionada con todas las cosas de manzana-canela, té, barras, apple pie avena.}

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {September}
{And the funniest moment of the month, has to be when we help Sandy with her photography class a couple days ago, it was extremely funny!/ Y el momento más divertido del mes sin duda es cuando le ayudamos a Sandy en su clase de fotografía, fue muy divertido!!}

Movie of the month: "The internship", I loved it, it was so so funny, and it's the kind of motivational stories that I love, highly recommended!!

Song of the month: This cover of Radioactive - Imagine Dragons (Alexi Blue & Ava Allan - Cover), I seriously looooove this cover, I kept it on replay the whole month!!

Película del mes: "The internship", me encantó, fue tan tan divertida, y es el tipo de historias motivacionales que me encanta, muy recomendable!

Canción del mes: Este cover de Radioactive - Imagine Dragons (Alexi Blue & Ava Allan - Cover), me encantaaaa este cover, lo mantuve en replay todo el mes!


Happy October!!

Love,
Di



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...