Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Playlist

Raspberry Bloom: Christmas Playlist 2013


Since the holiday season is just around the corner, I thought it'd be a great idea to share some of my current favorite Christmas songs with you (I'm just to excited about Christmas this year, and I may or may not started listening to these songs in early November, or decorating, or drinking hot cocoa, I'm just saying!!). I love to play these songs, specially while I'm baking, or when I work on my blog, or just when I'm getting ready, it just gets me in such a good and festive mood, particularly when I hear "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year", by Andy Williams.

Even Though I love Christmas music I must admit I don't have any Christmas records, yet, but I'm really looking forward to own one, my top three choices would be Michael Bublé ChristmasA Very She & Him Christmas, and Navidades by Luis Miguel. I think any of these would be such a perfect Christmas gift, at least to me!!

What about you, do you have any favorite Christmas songs?? 

P.s. Here you can find my whole playlist!!

Ya que la temporada navideña está a la vuelta de la esquina, pensé que sería una gran idea compartir algunas de mis canciones favoritas de Navidad con usted (estoy demasiado entusiasmada con la Navidad este año, y puede o no que haya comenzado a escuchar estas canciones a principios de noviembre, o a decorar, o a beber chocolate caliente, sólo digo!). Me encanta escuchar estas canciones, especialmente mientras preparo algo que va a hornearse, o cuando trabajo en mi blog, o simplemente cuando me estoy arreglando, de verdad me pone en mood feliz y festivo, particularmente cuando escucho "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year", by Andy Williams.

Aunque me encanta la música de Navidad, debo admitir que no tengo ningún albúm navideño, todavía, pero tengo muchas ganas de uno, mis tres opciones principales serían Michael Bublé ChristmasA Very She & Him Christmas, y Navidades de Luis Miguel. Yo creo que alguno de estos sería un regalo perfecto para Navidad, al menos para mí!

Que hay de usteds, tiene alguna canción favorita de Navidad?

P.d. Aquí pueden encontrar mi lista de reproducción completa!!

Love,
Di

2 comments:

  1. Tengo los 3 y la verdad el de Bublé es el mejor!! Te lo recomiendo mucho :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En serio, eso esta increíble!!! yo quiero aunque sea uno, y si, creo que el de Bublé será el primero, me encantan sus canciones, me sacan todo el espíritu navideño, XD
      Muchas gracias por la visita!!
      xo

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...