Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Raspberry Bloom: Christmas Wishlist


I looove Christmas for so many reasons, food, family time, Christmas lights everywhere, people is happier, and you give and receive presents for no other reason than thank all the love and support that your friend and family gave you throughout the year. I think these presents are just a way to show all your loved ones how much you appreciate them, it can be anything, a store bought present, or a cute homemade or DIY gift, or just intangible things such as friendship and love, which are really the best things that someone can give you, the point is to let them know how special they're for you.

Since Christmas is just a few days away, and that I really love to look at other people's wishlists or gift guides, I thought it'd be a good idea to share my list with you. These are just some things that I'd like to receive, but it really doesn't matter if I receive one of these, or any other gift, or no gift at all, because I already feel really happy and blessed with all the things I have, and all the wonderful people in my life!!

What about you, what do you wish for this Christmas?

Yo amo la Navidad por muchas razones , la comida, el tiempo en familia, luces de Navidad por todas partes, la gente es más feliz, y das y recibes regalos por ninguna otra razón que agradecer todo el amor y apoyo que tus amigo y familia te brindaron a lo largo del año. Creo que estos regalos son sólo una manera de mostrarle a todos sus seres queridos cuánto los aprecias, puede ser cualquier cosa, algo que compraste en una tienda, o un lindo regalo hecho por tí, o cosas intangibles como la amistad y el amor, que son realmente lo mejor que alguien te puede dar, el punto es sólo hacerles saber lo especiales que son para ti.

Dado que la Navidad está a pocos días de distancia, y a que me encanta ver las listas de deseos y guías de regalos de otras personas, creí que sería una buena idea compartir mí lista de deseos con ustedes. Estas son sólo algunas cosas que me gustaría recibir, pero realmente no importa si recibo uno de estos, o cualquier otro regalo, o ningún regalo en absoluto, porque ya me siento muy feliz y bendecida con todas las cosas que tengo, y todas las maravillosas personas en mi vida!


que hay de ustedes, ¿qué es lo que desean para esta Navidad ?

Note: Collage made with Polyvore



Love,
Di





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...